All merchants on SHOP.COM deliver products from their own warehouses, so the delivery and handling charges should be exactly the same for purchases made on SHOP.COM as they would be if you purchased from that merchant's own Web site or catalogue. While we make every effort to assure this is the case, occasionally changes to delivery information on a merchant's own site may not be immediately reflected on SHOP.COM. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 257 8041 should you discover a problem. Our efficient customer support staff will resolve this problem for you immediately.
Standard Delivery Policy
- This Delivery Policy only applies to eligible Market United Kingdom products and brands* (“eligible products”) purchased through this Site and delivered in the United Kingdom territory.
- To qualify for Free Delivery, orders must contain at least £60 in eligible products (excluding taxes and other fees). All orders containing less than £60 in eligible products qualify for a Flat Delivery Rate of £3.
- All non-eligible Market United Kingdom items will be charged Standard Delivery Rates of £3.
- You are responsible for providing complete and accurate address for the delivery of the order.
- Our carriers do not deliver on weekends.
- All returned deliveries due to undeliverability or refusal will be charged Standard Delivery Rates if re-shipping is requested. Free Delivery and/or Flat Rate Deliver Rates will not apply.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Standard Delivery, Free Delivery or Flat Rate Delivery at any time.
- *Click here for a complete list of eligible Market United Kingdom Brands