Merchant contact information
RETURNING A FAULTY ITEM
Please follow these steps to ensure your return is dealt with swiftly:
It is suggested that you call the manufacturer to confirm that your product is faulty. In most instances they will provide you with a fault code which will speed up the returns process. They can also run through diagnostics over the phone. Here are some useful telephone no's:
- Panasonic 0870 010 0076
- Siemens 0845 367 0812
- Philips 0870 900 9070
- BT 0870 240 3962
- Plantronics 0800 410 014
- GN Netcom 01784 220 140
- Canon 08705 143 723
- Polycom 01753 723000
RETURNING A NON FAULTY ITEM
To return a non faulty item:
Kindly email us at email@example.com with a brief description of the fault. This email should contain the full name of the person who placed the original order along with the address. We will then email you confirming receipt of your email.
Once a member of liGo has processed your return, you will receive details on how to return the item for replacement/refund. Please follow all the steps to ensure your return is dealt with effectively. Also your proof of purchase must be sent back with your returned item.
When sending your product back to us, it is advised that you place the item (which should be in its manufacturers box) in a protective box and send it using an insured method of delivery so as that we need to sign for your parcel from our end.
Once your item is received back and the necessary checks have been done, we will email you to update you regarding the refund/replacement to be issued.
In some cases you can purchase your replacement as an advance replacement and your faulty item can be processed as a refund thus balancing out. However, this can only be offered in special circumstances by the person dealing with your return. If you would you like to have an advanced replacement, please state this in your email.
- The entire returns procedure normally only takes around 1-2 weeks but we do endevour to do issue your replacement/refund as soon as is possible. We would advise that you don't email us more than once within the given period to allow us to spend more time dealing with your return.
- Please note that for some items such as audio conferencing and printers, there is only a repair/replacement guarantee due the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Items not found to be faulty will be sent back within 14 days and there will be a 25% charge for testing and delivery costs back.
- If your item is not working due to compatibility issues, the manufacturer may not take the item back so please check items before purchasing
Thank you for taking time to read this and if you have any questions, do email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that the item is unused, in its original condition and within 7 calendar days of purchase.
Please note that no refund/replacement can be issued if the item has been used in any way. The item should be returned in the same condition which it was delivered including all accessories and wrappings/seals intact.
If the item is as stated above (in pristine condition), then kindly email us at email@example.com with a brief description of why you would like to return the item and confirm that the item is in the condition described above.
This email should contain the full name of the person who placed the original order along with the address. You will then receive an email confirming receipt of your email and instructions on where to send the unwanted item.
- In all instances you will be responsible for all the delivery charges
- If the error is on our part - e.g. wrong item dispatched, we will be responsible for delivery charges
- Items must be returned back in pristine condition