Merchant contact information
||If you order by
||It should arrive in
||2-5 business days
Should you have a need to return goods, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact customer services by telephone who will be pleased to assist you by forwarding a Returns Form. Once the Returns Form has been completed it must be sent back to us by email. Our customer services team will provide you with a goods return authorisation code which you must provide with your return. Please ensure you have your order reference number ready when contacting us.
When returning goods (except when goods are faulty), the customer will carry the cost of returning goods.
To return products, please:
Complete and return the Returns Form (available by emailing email@example.com).
Carefully pack the items in protective bubble wrap, or similarly suitable packaging. Please do not use the product box as outer packaging and note that we will deduct the cost of any returned items damaged from any amount refunded to you. Please include the goods return authorisation code with your order number, name, date of order and address details.
Send it back to:
Unit 8, Spon Lane Industrial Estate
Spring Road, Smethwick
Please note that, once opened and or used, products cannot be returned to us unless the product is faulty or broken. We are also unable to accept medicines, body products or health products due to reasons of hygiene.
To help us process an exchange, refund or credit note when returning goods, we would be grateful if you could supply details of your order number, name, date of order and goods return authorisation code (provided by customer services). If the item is returned without a goods return authorisation code we will be unable to offer a refund or exchange. You will also be liable for the cost of re-delivery.
We highly recommend that items are returned via a Recorded Delivery service as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in the post.
In addition to our returns policy under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the merchandise if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the merchandise to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning an item to request an Returns authorisation code. If the item is returned without an authorisation code we will be unable to offer a refund or exchange. We are unable to offer this returns policy on body products, or medicines for reasons of hygiene. Please note that if the item has already been shipped from our warehouse a £6 handling charge will apply. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Under UK law we are only able to dispense prescriptions written by practitioners who are registered in the UK.
Due to FDA regulations and US Customs we cannot guarantee supply of any medicines to the US or Canada.
Please read our terms & conditions.
Terms and Conditions
"We" means chemistdirect.co.uk operated by Direct Healthcare Limited
"You" means yourself who has submitted your personal information whilst registering online or over the telephone
"Site" means these pages under chemistdirect.co.uk which allow requesting and viewing details of medicines, health, retail, general & beauty products
- The contents of this Site are directed solely at those who access the Site from the UK. Your use of this Site is governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions setout in this policy. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this website.
- All content of this Site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor.
Terms and Conditions Part 2
- You understand that you should consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
- If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- All services provided by this Site and other technologies are provided on a "best endeavours" basis.
- We are not responsible for failure of third party companies' inability to deliver products or medicines to the correct address or within any particular time or date. You are responsible for signing for packages containing medicines but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address given by yourself will be deemed to be receipt of the medicines and fulfillment of Chemist Direct’s obligations
- Chemist Direct has taken care in the preparation of the content of this Site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law Chemist Direct disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this Site.
- Chemist Direct and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this Site
- All content of this Site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. It is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers.
- You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have, a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product.
Terms and Conditions Part 3
- Any links on this Site to other Sites are provided for your interest only and Chemist Direct has no control over these Sites and so no responsibility or liability for their content. Links from our Site does not imply any endorsement of content.
- Once an order has been placed, the transaction is processed at the premises of Chemist Direct by our registered pharmacists who are members of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
- This Site should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which Chemist Direct may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is notification that we have received your offer on our Site. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by Chemist Direct following checking of order by a pharmacist.
- With respect to the supply of medicines to the USA, you understand that this supply is subject to the control of the US Customs and the FDA as they cross the US border which may result in delay or non-delivery of your order. Chemist Direct accepts no responsibility if your order is seized by US customs, Chemist Direct will not be able to offer a refund for orders not delivered under these circumstances. You agree and understand that it is your responsibility to prepare for any delays that may occur in obtaining your order from Chemist Direct, and further that in the event of US customs seizing your order, the cost of the order will be born by you in full.
16. We will make every effort to replace any damaged products. Please note that We are unable to accept returns or cancellations of medicine or personal products which you have decided you no longer wish to keep.
- You understand that Chemist Direct may share your contact details with the manufacturer of items purchased if they offer extended warranty or product aftercare. You can opt out at any time by contacting us.
- Chemist Direct would not be held responsible for lost parcels caused due to an incorrect delivery address entered by the customer. Delivery address cannot be changed once the order has been shipped.
- Chemist Direct are unable to refund next day courier delivery charges. Courier delivery does not guarantee next day delivery. in the event of the parcel not being delivered next day, delivery charges will not be refunded.
- Please contact us at the above address if you require clarification on any of the above terms.
- Chemist Direct charge a £6 administration fee to cancel prescription orders. This fee is charged when we do not receive the physical prescription after an order has been made online. By making a purchase of a prescription item you confirm you have a valid UK prescription, where this is not the case a fee is charged to cover administration costs.
- Errors & omissions excepted.