A lip shine featuring a combination of outrageously lustrous colour and serious shine. Its stay-in-place dramatic shade glides on smoothly and evenly for lips that are more luminous and voluminous than ever before.
Get the Look:
1. Apply Motives Eye Base to the entire lid
2. Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino to the entire lid
3. Line the lower lash line with Motives Khol Eyeliner in Onyx, then line the top lash line and blend
4. Apply Motives Lustrafy Mascara in Blackout to the lashes
5. Finish your look with Motives Lip Crayon in Neutral and Motives Lip Shine in Debutante Pink
- A luxurious, smooth, moisturising and conditioning formula with ultra shine
- Provides even colour, while conditioning and hydrating the lips
- Creates eye-catching high shine and adds a touch of lustre to all lips
- Comes in several beautiful shades, always a lip gloss to match your look or mood
- Delivers antioxidants to the lips for a more youthful appearance
Is Motives Lip Shine sticky?
Motives Lip Shine seeps into your lips while leaving a thin layer of brilliant, colorful shine that is not thick or sticky.
How should I wear Motives Lip Shine?
Motives Lip Shine gives your lips a sheer tint of color when worn alone. You can also layer over your favorite Motives Rich Formula Lipstick for more intense color with shine.
What other Motives products can I use with Motives Lip Shine?
Motives Lip Shine looks phenomenal when applied over a Motives Rich Formula Lipstick. With such a wide variety of color options, you can give every shade the right shimmer and wow your friends and family. Also, try pairing with Motives Vitamin C Lip Treatment for a light, natural look.
Does Motives Lip Shine smell or taste bad?
Motives Lip Shine is not heavily scented or flavored so it will not have a bad smell or taste.
Motives Lip Shine comes with a convenient and effective doe foot applicator. You can also use a lip brush to apply to the lips.