PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTANS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT, AS MODIFIED OR AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME, AS IT IS A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN SHOP MA ("WE OR US" ) AND YOU ("YOU" ).
This Agreement applies to websites owned or operated by SHOP MA, Inc. including www.shop.com, uk.shop.com, ca.shop.com, au.shop.com, mx.shop.com, es.shop.com, www.shopcompanion.com and others (individually and collectively the "Site").
- DESCRIPTION OF SITE AND ELIGIBILITY TO USE SITE. The Site is a place where You can discover, compare, learn, share and shop among your favorite brands and connect your shopping and shopping recommendations with others. You are also provided with the ability at your discretion to share shopping, recommendations or product interests and ideas. In return for our display of your content You agree to grant the license contained in section 4.b. below. SHOP MA reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, add to, remove or discontinue all or any portion of the features offered on the Site without any liability or obligation to You or to third parties. You may not use the Site unless you are at least 18 years or older. By using the Site You represent that you comply with this age requirement.
- REGISTRATION; ACCOUNT SECURITY. After you register on the Site, You will be allowed to provide information about You and your shopping insight and recommendations to others. During the process of registering, you will be asked to provide information about You. The information You provide must be accurate and you agree that you will keep it current at all times. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account. A password will be provided for your use and protection. You agree to safeguard your password and any user name you have selected for your account. Further You agree that You will not share your user name or password or let anyone else access your account. If you believe that the security of your user name, password or account has been compromised, please inform us immediately.
- POSTING CONTENT ON THE SITE. A User may be allowed to post photos, text, comments, ratings, purchases, links, audio, music, images, pictures, graphics, video, designs and other works of authorship (together "Content" ) to various locations on the Site or third party sites. You agree that You are solely responsible for Content that is posted on or through the Site by You. You warrant and represent that You have all rights necessary to post the Content and to grant SHOP MA rights in your Content described in this Agreement and that such Content is accurate; that use of the Content does not violate this Agreement or the rights of any third party and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify the Site and SHOP MA and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, and all other corporations into which it merges or to whom it is otherwise acquired or sold, in whole or in part for all claims resulting from your Content.
- Prohibited Content and Conduct. SHOP MA does not monitor all Content posted to the Site and will not be responsible for Content posted to the Site, or any third party sites. You acknowledge that SHOP MA does not regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of Content. SHOP MA does provide Guidelines for Prohibited Content and Prohibited Conduct (below) that You agree to follow in your use of the Site. SHOP MA also reserves the right at any time and for any reason to disable access to any user account or to delete, edit or modify any Content posted to the Site without any liability to You or to any third party.
- Prohibited Content. You agree that You will not post on the Site and your postings will not include:
Prohibited Conduct. You agree that in using the Site you will not:
- Content that violates the law or anyone's right, including intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights;
- any Contact Information or private information of any third party;
- false, misleading or fraudulent information;
- any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment;
- mature content that would be inappropriate for the general public;
- Content that is threatening, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or that depicts nudity, pornography or graphic or gratuitous violence or anything else that we may consider offensive.
Ownership of Content and Submissions. You retain ownership of your copyrights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in any Content You post to the Site, subject to the non-exclusive rights that You grant to us as outlined below.
- Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Site;
- access, use or tamper with areas of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site;
- harvest, collect or use addresses, phone numbers or email addresses or other contact information (together "Contact Information") of Users of the Site without consent from such Users;
- transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail", "spam" or "chain letters";
- solicit private information (including social security numbers, credit card numbers and passwords) from Users of the Site;
- provide any false personal information in your profile, create more than one profile, transfer your profile, create a profile for anyone other than yourself or create a page without authorization;
- offer any contest, sweepstakes, coupon or other promotion through the Site without our prior written consent;
- use an iFrame or offer web search functionality on the Site;
- do anything that is illegal, infringing, fraudulent, malicious or could expose the Site, its Users, or SHOP MA or its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies, or any other corporations into which it merges or to whom it is otherwise acquired or sold, in whole or in part to harm or liability; or
- attempt, encourage or facilitate any of the above.
You agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information that you provide SHOP MA ("Submissions") are non-confidential and non-proprietary. SHOP MA will be entitled to the unrestricted use of any such Submission for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to You.
OWNERSHIP; PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Except for User Content, all materials, content, text, graphics, icons, images, software and trademarks on the Site are the property of SHOP MA or its partners or affiliates subsidiaries or parent companies, or other corporations into which it merges or to whom it is otherwise acquired or sold, in whole or in part, and are protected by all relevant intellectual property laws and other proprietary rights (including copyright, trademark, trade dress and patent laws) and any other applicable laws. SHOP MA grants You a limited and revocable license to use the Site for the purpose of shopping online to discover, compare, learn, share and shop among your favorite brands/merchants and connect your shopping and shopping recommendations with others. SHOPPING ON THE SITE. When you use the Site as a shopper ("User") the terms of the above paragraphs shall apply. As a User, you will be allowed to shop with OneCart® Merchants, and with other Partner Merchants, through links that take you directly to the Partner Merchant's website. In addition You should be advised that other terms apply to your shopping experience.
Shop Tracker Programme (uk.shop.com and es.shop.com) only.
- Shipping and Return Policies.
Products purchased through the Site are covered by each Partner Merchant's individual Return and Shipping Policies. Return and Shipping Policies for each OneCart® Merchant product will be available for review by the customer during the customer's shopping process. Products purchased through a link to a third party Partner Merchant's website are covered by each Partner Merchant's individual Return and Shipping Policies, which are available on the third party Partner Merchant's Web site.
- Credit Card Processing.
SHOP MA facilitates the processing of your OneCart Merchant purchases. We process payment transactions for your OneCart® orders, and pass some information about you, such as your order details and shipping information, to the OneCart Merchants responsible for fulfilling your order. You authorize SHOP MA to process payment transactions on your behalf and to pass your order details and shipping or other information to the OneCart Merchants responsible for fulfilling your orders. You also authorize Shop MA to make adjustments or reversals to your payment method (credit card, debit card or other means of payment) in connection with returns, cancellations, reversals, refunds or other adjustments.
- Partner Merchants.
Numerous merchants you will find on the Site will result in your linking off to the Partner Merchant site to shop and complete your transactions. Once you link off to the Partner Merchant site, SHOP MA does not have any control over or responsibility for the experience on the Partner Merchant site.
- Limitations on Liability.
- Product Information.
Product information and prices are provided by merchants and/or third party sources. At SHOP MA we do everything we can to ensure the accuracy of the product information or prices displayed, but occasionally, errors occur. Please notify us of any information or pricing inaccuracies so that we may immediately notify the merchants to correct the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- When you register on SHOP.COM, you become a Preferred Customer and will be enrolled in the Shop Tracker Programme. The Shop Tracker Programme allows you to accrue points (“Points”) for your qualifying purchases and qualifying purchases made by friends that you have referred to uk.shop.com and who have also become Preferred Customers.
- Qualifying purchases are those purchases of third parties (“Participating Stores”) products eligible for Points. Products eligible for Points display Shop Tracker logo. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine which products will display the Shop Tracker logo. Points accrual is subject to this Agreement and any additional terms disclosed on the Participating Store's site. The quantity of Points accrued from qualifying purchases is as displayed at the time of each qualifying purchase.
- Participating Stores are responsible for reporting qualifying purchases (and related returns, refunds and/or coupon use) to us. Participating Stores may not report your purchase to us if they determine that your purchase did not qualify because you did not comply with this Agreement or additional terms disclosed on the Participating Store's site, or if the Participating Store determines that you were not referred to the Participating Store by SHOP.COM. We may also disqualify reported purchases based on our own determination that you have not complied with this Agreement or the terms disclosed on the Participating Store's site.
- No Points are awarded on purchases where (a) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; (b) you are not logged in as a Preferred Customer; (c) the order is later cancelled or the goods or services are later returned; or (d) the Participating Store does not report the purchase to us.
- We are not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance or withdrawal of, any Participating Store's participation in the Shop Tracker Programme, or for any effect on accrual of Points caused by such changes, discontinuance, or withdrawal. If a Participating Store fails to report a transaction to us, or withholds payment for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel any Points accrual associated with that transaction. Points are subject to adjustments due to currency fluctuation, returns, cancellations, and other events. Such adjustments can be applied to your account at any time by us, at our sole discretion.
- Points accrued by you will be distributed in an alternate fashion to two Points banks. Once both banks have reached 300/300, you are entitled to a £40 reward. Then, the redemption payout threshold cycle starts over.
- Points have no monetary value until the established redemption threshold have been reached and you make a proper redemption request. Points are awarded according to the terms negotiated with Partner Stores participating in the program. Points have no direct relationship with the total of the order or price of the product. You may be taxed on your Points redemption, you are solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of your accrual or redemption of Points rewards. Points rewards will be deposited directly into your bank account. Once you have selected to redeem your Points, you will be requested to provide your bank account information. Failure to provide accurate bank account information releases us from the payment of Points rewards.
- We may close your account if it has been inactive for 12 months (i.e., no qualifying purchases during the prior 12-month period).
- We reserve the right to terminate the Shop Tracker Programme at any time with notice. Notification of termination will be sent to the email address you provide to us during the registration process.
SHOP MA, Inc
3301 NE 1st Ave.
Miami, FL 33137
Updated October 31, 2014