Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I order products on SHOP.COM?
A: It's easy. Simply search for the product you're looking for using the large search box at the top of the page. Then click on the See Details link from any search results page and add your product to your shopping cart or purchase directly from the store where appropriate.
Q: How do I search for a product?
A: Enter a word or a phrase into the search box at the top of the screen and click "Find." Use the drop-down next to the search box to search within a specific department. The site will return all matching products. You can also search within departments by using the department links at the left of the page.
Q: How can I change the password on my account?
A: On SHOP.COM:
Click on the My Account link at the top of the page, then click on Change my SHOP.COM password under the account setup & updates.
On Partner Store sites:
Please consult the individual Partner Store site for further information on how to change your password.
Q: How do I enable cookies on my browser?
Mozilla Firefox (1.0 final release and earlier)
- Go to the "Tools" menu
- Check the box corresponding to "Allow sites to set cookies"
- Click "OK" to save changes
Netscape 7.1/Mozilla 5.0
- Select "Preferences" from the Edit Menu
- Click on the a row next to "Privacy & Security" in the scrolling window to expand.
- Under "Privacy & Security", select "Cookies"
- Select "Enable all cookies"
- Click "OK"
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+
- Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- Click the "Default" button (or manually slide the bar down to "Medium") under "Settings"
- Click "OK"
Q: Is the ordering process secure?
A: Yes! Our website uses the latest 128-bit encryption technology to protect your personal information. Our ordering process is totally secure from the beginning to end. Every credit card purchase is backed by our secure server technology. Our software meets industry standards and is among the best available for secured transactions. All customer information on this server is encrypted for your protection. While most pages on the site are not encrypted, you will automatically enter the secure server whenever your personal information is requested. It encrypts all of your personal information so that it cannot be read during transmission over the Internet. For your security, we use the same industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) as leading major commercial shopping sites to obtain confidential user information.
Q: How do I purchase the items in my shopping cart?
A: Clicking on the OneCart link on SHOP.COM will bring up a listing of everything currently in your shopping cart. From here you can remove any items you no longer wish to order or change the quantity. When you are ready to order, simply click on the OneCart button and you will be led through the online ordering process. You also have the opportunity to complete your order any time you add something to your cart.
If you're purchasing a marketamerica.com item, then you'll simply click on the cart link at the top of the page and you'll be led through the online ordering process.
Q: I'm having shopping cart problems. What do I do?
Q: Is sales tax applied to my order?
A: In many states, your Shop Consultant may require the collection of required tax not only for the price of the item, but also the shipping and handling, which are considered part of the total selling price. If you require additional information regarding your state sales tax laws, contact your state revenue department.
Q: Do I receive a confirmation for the order I placed?
A: If you purchase an item through your OneCart: You will receive an order confirmation email from SHOP.COM.
If you purchase an item through our Partner Stores: You will most likely receive an order confirmation from the individual store; please contact them directly with further questions.
Q: How do I add items to my shopping cart?
A: OneCart items:
Once you've found an item you'd like to purchase, simply click the See details magnifying glass icon on the product from any search results page and click on the Buy it Here button to add to your OneCart.
Partner Store items:
Follow the same directions above, except instead of clicking on Buy it Here, you'll click the Go to Store button and will be able to
Q: How do I update my credit card?
A: For OneCart purchases:
For security reasons, SHOP.COM does not store your credit card information online; you can enter your new credit card number at the time of checkout, when purchasing SHOP.COM products.
For all other orders:
Please consult the individual store's customer service page for their policy.
Q: How do I check out?
A: For OneCart purchases:
Click the OneCart link at the top of every page. From there, you can review what is in your shopping cart, add or remove items, and purchase your products using whatever payment options may be available. Then click Proceed to checkout.
For Partner Store purchases:
Please follow the individual store's procedures for checking out on their site.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Each merchant selling product or services on SHOP.COM will have its own unique return policy. Before you place an order on SHOP.COM, please read the Seller's return policy. Please consult the individual store's policy by clicking See Store Info on each store's page on SHOP.COM.
Q: How can I check my order status?
A: For OneCart orders:
Log into your account and click on view my orders under account history. You will see you entire order history here and check on the status.
For all other orders, please consult the individual store's site for details.
Q: How do I track my order?
A: If your purchase is delivered by USPS or UPS, you can track your order online at usps.com or ups.com to see when the items you purchased will be delivered.
Q: How much do you charge for shipping and handling?
A: For OneCart purchases, shipping & handling is calculated in the cart and varies according to each store's policy. You will have the opportunity to review this before completing your purchase.
For all other orders, please consult the individual store's website for shipping information.
Q: What is a Preferred Customer?
Our Preferred Customer Program is focused on developing quality, long-term relationships with loyal customers. As a preferred customer, you'll receive many great benefits that include:
- Free E-mail
- Customized Services such as the Nutri-Physical Nutritional Analysis
- Special Pricing on New Products
- The SHOP.COM Direct and other Product Catalogs
- Toll-Free Ordering: 1-866-420-1709
- Easy and Secure Internet Ordering
- Multiple Payment Options
Shop Tracker programme
Q: What is the Shop Tracker programme? A:
Shop Tracker is a revolutionary new shopping programme from SHOP.COM UK that saves you money and pays you to shop at many of your favorite online stores! Earn Points for purchasing the things you want and need, and have them delivered to your door.
- Earn up to 10% points for products from our partner stores where you see the SHOP Tracker Points logo.
- Find what you’re looking for from thousands of stores and tens of millions of products and services using our lightning fast search technology
- Take advantage of thousands of great deals at your fingertips that you can quickly sort by price, color, style, and many other attributes at the click of a button
- Save time and petrol by not driving from store to store
Please click on the Terms of Service link found at the bottom of this page for more Shop Tracker programme information.
Q: How do I earn SHOP Tracker Points? A:
- Signup for free as a Preferred Customer on SHOP.COM UK
- You will receive an email with a user name and password.
- Be sure you are logged in each time you shop on SHOP.COM UK.
- Invite your friends to signup as SHOP Tracker Members also earn credit on their purchases (where the Shop Tracker logo is displayed).
Q: How do I see how many SHOP Tracker Points are in my account?
A: When you’re logged in, on the SHOP.COM UK website, you can see how many SHOP Tracker Points are in your account at the top of the Home Page. Or, you can click on “My Account” you can see how many Points are in your account at the top of the Home Page” . Or, and choose the SHOP Tracker Points option to see your earned Points, and how many SHOP Tracker Points left to earn your cash.
Q: Can I refer my friends?
A: Yes! When you create a Preferred Customer account or when you’re logged in, simply enter one or more of your friend’s e-mail addresses in the text box under the heading Invite Friends. There’s a default message to your friends, or you can customise it with your own message. You’ll earn SHOP Tracker Points on all of their future, qualifying purchases. Plus, they’ll start earning Points on all of their own purchases where the SHOP Tracker logo appears when they are logged in as a Preferred Customer!
Q: Who is eligible to participate in the Shop Tracker programme? A:
Anyone, as long as they:
- Provide us with a valid e-mail address and password for account access
- Are at least 18 years of age and reside in the United Kingdom, Spain and/or the Canary Islands
- Have a valid, physical mailing address (a P.O. Box won’t work)
- Create a Shop Tracker account by registering using our brief sign-up form
- Adhere to the Shop Tracker Terms of Service found via the link in the footer of this page. Read this carefully for specific limitations.
Q: How do I get started?
A: The first step is to sign up as a Preferred Customer so we can begin rewarding you for your online purchases. Signing up is quick, easy and best of all it’s FREE!
Next, start thinking about the types of items you buy on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, and special purchases you make throughout the year, such as gifts for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, holidays and other special occasions.
Check out our product categories on SHOP.COM UK for more possibilities. Then, start flexing your purchasing power and begin earning the rewards you deserve.
Remember, at SHOP.COM UK, you get paid to shop for the things you normally buy at many of your favorite online stores and for everything else you want and need!
Q: How will I receive my cash?
A: When you request to redeem your Shop Tracker Loyalty cash from your account, you’ll need to verify your banking information so we’ll know where to wire your loyalty cash.
Q: How do I make sure my purchase qualifies for SHOP Tracker Points?
A: When you shop for products using SHOP.COM UK and see the SHOP Tracker logo, you’ll know those products are eligible for Points. You can also see how many Points you’ll earn for each qualifying item. You can compare and sort products by various attributes, including the bottom line price. Click the best deal to go to that store.
Q: What are some of the limitations for getting SHOP Tracker Points?
A: In addition to Shop Tracker limitations outlined in our Terms of Service, some stores may have further restrictions for earning SHOP Tracker Points. For example, a special sales event may make a purchase ineligible for SHOP Tracker Points. Using a coupon for some stores could potentially void the SHOP Tracker Points for that store, including those you may receive via e-mail, see on a deal/coupon site or offered on a store’s website. Since all stores have different terms and conditions, we cannot distribute SHOP Tracker Points where stores follow this type of policy and impose certain purchasing restrictions.
Q: What should I do when a purchase isn't showing up in my account? A:
Most SHOP Tracker Point for eligible purchases appears in your Shop Tracker account within a day or two. Other possible reasons the purchase is not showing up in your account may include:
- The store might not recognise the purchase as complete because the item(s) might be on backorder, payment is processing, or other reasons. Contact the store directly to confirm that the purchase was processed. If the merchant confirms that the purchase was processed, please contact your Shop Consultant for further help.
- You opened a partner store’s website in a different web browser. All partner store transactions must be initiated via SHOP.COM UK.
- Your browser is not configured to accept cookies.
- Your order was cancelled or the goods or services were returned.
- You also used a separate discount or coupon, gift card, or a gift certificate.
- Additional limitations for purchases on certain partner store sites might apply. See the store’s policy for further information.
Q: What happens if I return, exchange or cancel a purchase?
A: Returns, exchanges and cancellations are subject to the individual store’s return policy. If you return, cancel or exchange part or all of a purchase, the store may reverse your purchase with us. We won’t be able to give you SHOP Tracker Points from that transaction. Please refer to the individual store’s page on SHOP.COM UK for more details.